Get In Touch
Book Now To Avoid Disappointment
Our classes quickly fill up so we recommend booking quickly to avoid disappointment. Why not contact us today to find out more information on our availablity and current classes we are running.
- To train dogs professionally with honesty, integrity and in the best interest of the dog, owner and the public
- Actively provide and promote force-free training methods and actively reject any methods or equipment that may cause physical or mental discomfort.
- Continue Professional development through books, workshops, courses & seminars.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of clients.
- Carry suitable professional insurance including public liability.
- Members agree to work within their professional limits and agree to refer owners with needs beyond those limits to a suitable professional.
- Provide and promote science based, proven dog training principles to a high, professional standard.
- Avoid positive punishment as a tool for training dogs.
Tel: 07585 770671
We Are Based in Canterbury, Kent